Len of Yoap & Yoap Auctioneers ( http://yoapandyoap.com )
1. Fishing the Driftless Region with Duke Welter: This package includes one day of hosted fishing for one or two anglers in 2019. Includes a streamside lunch. You’ll need your typical fishing gear. Join Duke for breakfast at his home in Viroqua, where you’ll discuss fishing strategies and choose from dozens of first-class trout waters with naturally reproducing populations of brown and brook trout. You are encouraged to book this trip prior to May 1 with fishing anytime during the 2019 season. It is assumed the winner of this unique opportunity has a valid WI fishing license and Trout Stamp. Check with the Tilleman brothers, last year’s winners, who had a very successful trip.
2. “Horsepower” by David Barnhouse: A signed, limited edition print, CE216 of 1,000, released in 1997. The printing plates have been destroyed so further prints are impossible. David Barnhouse grew up in a rural farming area and began drawing older farm machinery at an early age. He has done hundreds of paintings depicting rustic Americana. “Horsepower” depicts a 1950’s era county fair with Farmall and John Deer tractors standing next to a real “one horse power”. The framing is by Hadley House using the highest quality materials and this framed print is ready to hang on the wall.
3. Cedar Waxwing by Bob Taylor: A meticulously hand-crafted carving make out of Tupelo wood. Cedar Waxwings are often found in open woodlands, fruiting trees, and orchards, and during the winter will inhabit more urban areas. This male Waxwing is feeding on the berries of a decorative apple tree often found in backyards. A Cedar Waxwing flock will descend on berry-laden trees or hedges, and flutter among the branches as they feast. They can be seen throughout Wisconsin during most seasons of the year. This gorgeous carving fits into any décor and will be a conversation piece for years to come.
4. Guided Fishing Trip for Walleye on Green Bay: This certificate is good for a ½ day (4 hour) guided Walleye trip on the Bay of Green Bay with “Fin-Tastic Eyes” guide service. The trip is for one to three people and includes all fishing equipment, bait and tackle. You will be riding on a fully rigged Ranger boat with state-of-the art electronics and safety equipment. Captain Mark Kuzniewski is a United States Coast Guard certified charter captain and guides exclusively on the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Winnebago. All anglers must have a valid Fishing License. This certificate expires 10/1/2019.
5. Rainbow Trout by Dick Prehn: Dick Prehn has proven over the years that he is a master of carving and painting both fish and birds. This carving utilizes both Tupelo wood and basswood. Carving is a hobby Dick started in the 1970’s and now occupies most of his free time. His prior carving of a rainbow trout won “best of show”. Many of his wildlife carvings are now in private collections throughout the United States. For our Live Auction Dick has provided this beautifully carved and painted rainbow trout. Dick has won many awards for his work so get ready to outbid your friends on this exquisite piece of artwork!
6. Guided Smallmouth Fishing Trip: Al “ Jammer “ Jamir is an avid fisherman and has fished the Menominee River System the past 12 years. You and a guest will enjoy world-class Smallmouth bass fishing for a full day with a fly rod or spinning rod. You will be drifting down the Menominee River in a Hyde 16-foot low-profile drift boat. Plus, Jammer will treat you and your guest to a great grilled lunch. Be sure to bring your camera to capture photos of the bass you catch and the bald eagles and other wildlife on the river. This has been very popular float trip the past several years and is sure to provide some great memories. Schedule a mutually acceptable date for the summer of 2019.
7. 100 Seasons of Packer Football: This framed canvas print is a “collage” of iconic Packer photos from the first 100 seasons. Includes legendary coaches Curly Lambeau and Vince Lombardi, the Acme Packers and Don Hudson. Players from the “Glory Years”, Ray Nitschke, Bart Starr, Paul Horning and the famous Packer Sweep. Players from the 90’s- Brett Favre, Donald Driver and Reggie White, and finally the 2010’s players- Aaron Rogers and Clay Mathews. This canvas print with the 100 seasons logo will be a great addition to your Packer collection. We thank Stadium View for this generous donation.
8. Two-night stay in Egg Harbor, Door County: This package includes a two-night stay at Landmark Resort in scenic Egg Harbor, Door County. You will stay in a suite includes a full kitchen, and large living room. Enjoy a long list of amenities including: indoor and outdoor swimming pools, whirlpool, steam room, fitness center, and restaurant. The Landmark Resort is “your relaxation expert” located on a hill overlooking the beautiful Bay of Green Bay. There are several wineries and other interesting places in the area to explore. Pick any date in 2019 including the “peak” summer months of June, July, or August. Enjoy a get-away for two, or take the kids along if you like, as the suites can hold up to 3 children. Book your reservation soon, as peak dates fill up fast. Fall festival weekends Sept 14-15 and Oct. 11-12 are already full.