GBTU 45th Annual Conservation Banquet !
Article written on 2019-12-30 by: Adrian Meseberg
The GBTU Annual Conservation Banquet is where we raise almost all of our revenue. It is what allows us to do all the incredible things we do.
Our banquet is a fast-paced event featuring something for everyone. We have cash, bucket and special raffles. We have silent and live auctions. There are chances at door prizes. The food is wonderful, the company is fantastic and the atmosphere is amazing !
Your ticket includes all of this plus dinner.
Details are below…
- Event: GBTU 45th Annual Conservation Banquet
- Date: Thursday, February 20th 2020
- Location: Stadium View Hall (Google Map)
- Time: Doors open at 5p / Dinner at 6:30p followed by all kinds of action !
- Extras: Tickets are $40 per person, $280 for a table of 8. Sponsorship packages are also available. Call Banquet Committee member Dave Ostanek at 920.362.6997 for more information.
- Funds raised stay in our local area for trout habitat improvement, youth education, our Veteran’s Service Partnership and much more !!!
- Prize list coming soon !!!
We look forward to seeing you there !
THANK YOU for all you do for the coldwater resources of Northeast Wisconsin !!!