2021-22 GBTU Meeting Schedule
Article written on 2021-08-02 by: Adrian Meseberg
The GBTU meeting season runs from September through April. We typically meet the first Thursday of each month (excluding days that fall on Packer games and a few other instances).
This year’s meeting information is as follows…
Location – Townline Pub and Grill; 2544 Lineville Rd, Suamico, WI 54313 (Google Map) and are open to all.
Time – 5:30p the Board of Directors meets (this is open to membership). 7p is when our guest speaker begins.
Extras – With the exception of our budget drafting September meeting, all meetings feature free food, drinks, a knowledgeable guest speaker (when available), like-minded individuals and much more !
Below is the schedule…
- September 2nd – The Board of Directors will draft a proposed 2021-22 budget to present to general membership at our October meeting.
- October 7th – 2021-22 budget vote, Guest Speaker Chris Collier (TU Great Lakes Stream Restoration Manager) – TU National’s Northern WI trout stream projects and new priority waters effort
- November 4th – Guest Speaker – Myk Hranicka (President, Lakeshore TU) – Night Fishing for Big Trout
- December 2nd – Holiday Party / Awards Dinner
- January 6th – Guest Speaker – TBD
- February 3rd – Guest Speaker TBD
- February 17th – 46th Annual Conservation Banquet (Stadium View Bar and Grill – 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304
- March 3rd – Guest Speaker TBD
- April 7th – Annual Meeting, Guest Speaker TBD
We look forward to seeing you this season.