Jan 2 – GBTU Guest Speaker #3 (2019-20)
Article written on 2019-12-13 by: Adrian Meseberg
Want to learn about excellent trout waters in our Northeast Region ? Want to find out what the largest percentage of Green Bay Trout Unlimited funds having been going towards over the past several years ? Want to simply attend what is sure to be an excellent program by an always exciting guest speaker !
On January 2nd GBTU will welcome WI DNR Operations Team Supervisor (Wild Rose Habitat Management Station) Shawn Sullivan !
Shawn last joined us a few years ago. He is a great presenter with very useful information for anyone looking for high quality trout waters. Furthermore we usually coordinate at least 1 work project each summer with he and his crew.
Details are below…
2019-20 PROGRAM MEETING #3
- Date – Thursday, January 2nd
- Time – 5:30p – BOD meeting / 7p – Guest Speaker
- Location – Townline Bar and Grill; 2544 Lineville Rd, Suamico WI 54313
- Details – Shawn Sullivan, WI DNR Operations Team Supervisor, Wild Rose Habitat Management Station
- Extras – Free Food, Soda and Door Prizes !
We look forward to seeing you there !
Thank you for all you do for Wisconsin’s coldwater resources !!