May 10 – BCCA Conservation Club of the Year Awards Dinner
Article written on 2023-05-04 by: Adrian Meseberg
This was certainly a pleasant surprise.
In 2020 Green Bay Trout Unlimited (GBTU) found out we would be named Brown County Conservation Club of the Year by the Brown County Conservation Alliance (BCCA). Then Covid happened and everything was halted. Now the BCCA is back to operating as they used to and want to make sure our organization gets the honor we deserve.
With that said, I encourage as many GBTU members and supporters as possible to join me at Stadium View on Wednesday, May 10th as we accept our award. It would be fantastic to have an good showing. We did this together. The cost is only $25/ person. That includes your meal and supports a great group in the BCCA.
2022-23 BCCA AWARDS DINNER DETAILS BELOW…
- Date: Wednesday, May 10th
- Time: 5p – Doors Open / 6:30p – Dinner
- Location: Stadium View Banquet Hall – 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304 (CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE MAP)
- Extras: Tickets are $25 each and includes meal
- Questions: Tickets can be obtained by contacting Bruce Duechert at our GBTU meetings or calling 920-655-1295.
We can’t wait to see you there !!
Thank you for all you do for our coldwater resources !!!
Filed Under: banquet, event notice