2022-23 Meeting Schedule and More
Article written on 2022-10-03 by: Adrian Meseberg
The GBTU meeting season runs from September through April. We typically meet the first Thursday of each month (excluding days that fall on Packer games and a few other instances).
This year’s meeting information is as follows…
Location – Village Grille; 801 Hoffman Rd, Green Bay, WI 54301 (Google Map).
Time – 5:30p the Board of Directors meets (this is open to membership). 7p is when our guest speaker begins.
Extras – With the exception of our budget drafting September meeting, all meetings feature free food, drinks, a knowledgeable guest speaker (when available), door-prizes, like-minded individuals and much more !
Below is the schedule…
- September 8th – The Board of Directors will draft a 2022-23 budget to present to general membership at our October meeting for approval by membership.
- October 6th – 2022-23 budget vote, Guest Speaker Craig Cook (Owner, Fall Line Outfitters Co) – Craig’s Background, Opening Fall Line and Central Sands Trout Fishing !
- November 3rd – Guest Speaker – Jason Breeggemann (WI DNR Fish Biologist – Green Bay) – Meet the New Green Bay Fish Biologist – Talking Area Trout Water and Fish of Green Bay
- December 1st – Holiday Party / Awards Dinner
- January 5th – Guest Speaker – TBD
- February 2nd – Guest Speaker – Chip Long (WI DNR Fish Biologist – Peshtigo)
- March 2nd – Guest Speaker – Taylor Curran (WI DNR Fisheries Technician-Advanced – Antigo)
- April 6th – Annual Meeting, Guest Speaker – Tom Lager (Fox Valley TU) – Giant Mayflies of Wisconsin
Please check out website and emails for any potential changes to the schedule.
We do not currently have our 47th Annual Conservation Banquet on the schedule yet…do to the fact we are working out a few details. More to come on that.
We look forward to seeing you this season.