2022-23 Meeting Schedule and More
Article written on 2022-10-03 by: Adrian Meseberg
The GBTU meeting season runs from September through April. We typically meet the first Thursday of each month (excluding days that fall on Packer games and a few other instances).
This year’s meeting information is as follows…
Location – Village Grille; 801 Hoffman Rd, Green Bay, WI 54301 (Google Map).
Time – 5:30p the Board of Directors meets (this is open to membership). 7p is when our guest speaker begins.
Extras – With the exception of our budget drafting September meeting, all meetings feature free food, drinks, a knowledgeable guest speaker (when available), door-prizes, like-minded individuals and much more !
Below is the schedule…
- September 8th – The Board of Directors will draft a 2022-23 budget to present to general membership at our October meeting for approval by membership.
- October 6th – 2022-23 budget vote, Guest Speaker Craig Cook (Owner, Fall Line Outfitters Co) – Craig’s Background, Opening Fall Line and Central Sands Trout Fishing !
- November 3rd – Guest Speaker – Jason Breeggemann (WI DNR Fish Biologist – Green Bay) – Meet the New Green Bay Fish Biologist – Talking Area Trout Water and Fish of Green Bay
- December 1st – Holiday Party / Awards Dinner
- January 5th – Guest Speaker – TBD
- February 2nd – Guest Speaker – Chip Long (WI DNR Fish Biologist – Peshtigo)
- March 2nd – Guest Speaker – Taylor Curran (WI DNR Fisheries Technician-Advanced – Antigo)
- April 6th – Annual Meeting, Guest Speaker – Tom Lager (Fox Valley TU) – Giant Mayflies of Wisconsin
- April 13th – 47th Annual GBTU Conservation Banquet – Stadium View Bar and Grille
Please check out website and emails for any potential changes to the schedule.
We look forward to seeing you this season.